- Our service
- Current programs
- About us
The history of the Company counts more than 35 years.
«RAO Rosneftegazstroy» is a legal successor of the former USSR Ministry for Oil and Gas Construction (until 1991); in 1991 under the Decree of the President of the Russian Federation it was reorganized into Neftegazstroy Construction Concern and further in 1992 into Rosneftegazstroy Joint-Stock Company.
During the period of its operation the OJSC «RAO Rosneftegazstroy» constructed more than 200,000 km of trunk pipelines and about 350,000 km of field gathering pipelines. In the Eighties RNGS used to construct about 22,000-25,000 km annually. RNGS commissioned more than 1500 compressor and pump stations. RNGS participated in construction of gas processing plants with total production capacity over 45 billion m3 and oil refineries, built tank farms to the capacity of over 16 million m3, oil treatment (separation) to the capacity about 250 million tons and integrated gas processing units to the capacity of more than 500 billion m3, commissioned over 13 million m2 of residential-civil estate with the entire range of service lines, constructed more than 150 thousand km of multi-purpose roads.
During the last 15 years subdivisions of the Company constructed over 12,000 km of pipelines with associated on-ground facilities in foreign countries such as Rumania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Finland, Yemen, Angola, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Algeria, Libya, India.
«RAO Rosneftegazstroy» is an International Holding of industrial-mobile «turn-key» construction of enterprises of the Russian oil and gas complex.